Saturday, January 16, 2010

Up to nothing..

I haven't been able to think of anything to post, but hopefully that'll change tomorrow. I'm asking my sister to help me take some photos. Yup yup. So at the moment all I'm doing is lazing about. So far me and my sisters have watched (continuously I might add)the following movies and shows:

-King of the Hill
-High School Musical 3
-She's the Man
-Happy Feet
-Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas

Haha I guess we were feeling like little kids. We love bad movies in our family, mostly to make fun of but also because often time they are the most quotable. For those who haven't seen Sinbad you should go and rent it. I guess it was a huge failure when it came out in 2003 but we love it! Has a great voice cast (Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta Jones, Michelle Pfeiffer, Joeseph Fiennes) and the coolest villain.

"Oh and if he's hugging your leg that means he likes you."

No comments:

Post a Comment