Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hMMMM i SHOULD PROBABLY DO something TODAY...

Since my sisters returned to school yesterday I felt it was finally time to drag my ass out of bed and start doing those lovely resolution type things... Didn't happen. Absolutely could not sleep the night before so I was up all night cruisin the internet (...pics of Disney's Rapunzel look AWESOME!!!), which lead me to sleep in till 3 when my sister got home. Soooo... the up side is I didn't get bored and miss my sisters!! >_< Bah! Eventually I did get up and I've got these niiiiiiiice clean sheets to enjoy for my efforts.

The only upside I can think of to being a lazy bum and always being online is that I'm constantly being bombarded by inspirational images that have finally got my creative juices flowing! EEEEE! I'm so excited! I have so many idea's and I'm hoping to drag my mama to JoAnn's tomorrow to get materials. Yes yes yes! Among my DIY ideas are: beaded wine glass markers, ribbon bracelets, flower and bead garlands, and window hangings inspired by The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (Bahahah! I'm such a dork!)

No comments:

Post a Comment