Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daily Drabble

-Been fiddling with layout and colors of blog and of course I choose the most garish pink imaginable. I don't know what attracted me to it, must be freezing Massachusetts air messing with my brain.

-I really need to start proof reading my posts so I don't sound like an idiot but that's a real drag.

-My dad surprised me with a documentary on med school which was thrilling. Seriously. We promptly watched it and I was captivated. I nearly started crying when this one lady's patient died. It makes me extremely impatient to get back to school, and very excited for my future.

-My cat has abandoned me and now I can't sleep with out his soothing snore. I had no idea I even considered his snore soothing until now.

-I am slowly coming to understand why so many people are disdainful of Wikipedia, even though it is so wonderfully easy and fast to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment