Sunday, January 24, 2010

sales freakout

Whenever I find something on sale online I have a bit of a freak out. I frantically calculate how much money I have vs how much I truly love the item. I hem and haw, asking the opinions of every one of my family members, while maintaining a frantic air. For some reason when I find a sale I feel like if I wait to long the item will disappear. I don't know why I react in such a way but it always happens.

The cause of this little crisis were these babies:



Courtesy of ASOS

I really wanted over the knee boots ever since seeing them on Pandora and The Glamourai.


2 comments:

  1. HI HUN! LOVE HIGH BOOTS! I HAVE THREE PAIRS NOW! THEY ARE SO UNIQUE! LOVE THEM! NICE PICTURES!
    WM.

    WWW.WASHMACH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black and white with the geek glasses, so chic!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete