Friday, February 5, 2010

Daily Drabble

-ASOS boots have finally arrived after much anticipation. I am pleased to say that they look much nicer than the pictures, which is a relief. After ordering them I kept going back to the site and worrying that they look cheap.

-Have been toying around with the idea of making my own magazine just for fun. Something silly to occupy my time.

-For some reason I am unimpressed with the blogs coming from Boston. I don't know why, they're perfectly adequate. I guess that's it. I was hoping for something that would be a little different and have it's own Boston feeling. Most impressive blogger I've found so far is http://www.phosphenefashion.com

-Speaking of blogging I'm sort of at a loss as to what I want to do with my own blog. What I really want is balance. Perhaps I should structure the blog more to push myself to find new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment